REF
Hey sexy! ;D Make sure to sign up to become part of the REF family!
REF
Hey sexy! ;D Make sure to sign up to become part of the REF family!
REF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REF, bringing you the latest in things that are whacked out, stupid and down right nasty. Just so your day of filth can be complete.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Radiant Eclipse Forum, register and join in on the fun!
UPDATE! 1. New Site Banner 2. Navbar Updgraded 3. Effects added to avatar pictures and navbar (hover effects). 4. Blogs initiated (shop to buy your own) 5. More to come, keep on the lookout
UPDATE! 1. New Site Banner 2. Navbar Updgraded 3. Effects added to avatar pictures and navbar (hover effects). 4. Blogs initiated (shop to buy your own) 5. More to come, keep on the lookout
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» How are you?
Roach's Workout Music Empty9/28/2014, 03:43 by tdbnz

» my website
Roach's Workout Music Empty3/27/2013, 15:19 by tdbnz

» I am back
Roach's Workout Music Empty3/27/2013, 15:19 by tdbnz

» Suggestion and questions.
Roach's Workout Music Empty12/22/2012, 00:18 by Fiction

» Thomas here
Roach's Workout Music Empty12/12/2012, 21:48 by TH0MASS

» Roach's Holiday Wishlist
Roach's Workout Music Empty12/4/2012, 06:28 by Assassin

» Secret Santa
Roach's Workout Music Empty12/1/2012, 02:59 by Assassin

» The Insane Bane Training Program
Roach's Workout Music Empty12/1/2012, 02:16 by Assassin

» Gangnam Style.
Roach's Workout Music Empty12/1/2012, 01:50 by Fiction

Poll
Affiliates
free forum

Roach's Workout Music

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Roach
Roach

REFCents : 267
Rep : 5

Roach's Workout Music Empty
PostSubject: Roach's Workout Music   Roach's Workout Music Empty11/28/2012, 17:13

Here is a compiled list of songs that I generally use to workout with, they are used as inspirational beats that influence me to push myself harder and achieve higher weight and build myself to maximum potential, they are great for jogging, running, lifting, cardio pushes and much more along the lines of pumping yourself to get that extra bit of exercise. You would something grand to listen to while pumping iron, I have your fix.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvdus_a-poI

MORE TO COME!
Back to top Go down
TH0MASS

REFCents : 18
Rep : 2

PostSubject: Re: Roach's Workout Music   Roach's Workout Music Empty11/29/2012, 19:18

Eminem would be much better if all his songs weren't about his life story.
Back to top Go down
Assassin
Assassin

REFCents : 170
Rep : 1

PostSubject: Re: Roach's Workout Music   Roach's Workout Music Empty11/29/2012, 21:45

I don't exercise, but i love Eminem and any other rap music basically, so if i were to exercise i'd listen to my rap.
Back to top Go down
Roach
Roach

PostSubject: Re: Roach's Workout Music   Roach's Workout Music Empty11/29/2012, 21:54

Yeah true, he does rap about the personal troubles and issues that go on in his life in a HUGE majority of his songs, I simply listen to them for the upbeat that makes working out seem to go by just a little faster than usual. Example, like listening to something like Justin Bieber would make the building of the body seem...homosexual and slow. Rather I would listen to Eminem and hear his sobbing than other music haha.
Back to top Go down
Assassin
Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Roach's Workout Music   Roach's Workout Music Empty11/29/2012, 23:15

Roach wrote:
Yeah true, he does rap about the personal troubles and issues that go on in his life in a HUGE majority of his songs, I simply listen to them for the upbeat that makes working out seem to go by just a little faster than usual. Example, like listening to something like Justin Bieber would make the building of the body seem...homosexual and slow. Rather I would listen to Eminem and hear his sobbing than other music haha.
If i listened to Justin Bieber i would work out x10 faster lol jk but seriously i don't listen to music while i exercised before.
Back to top Go down
Roach
Roach

PostSubject: Re: Roach's Workout Music   Roach's Workout Music Empty11/30/2012, 09:48

Assassin wrote:
Roach wrote:
If i listened to Justin Bieber i would work out x10 faster lol jk but seriously i don't listen to music while i exercised before.

I thought you were serious on the Justin Bieber thing there for a second haha!
Back to top Go down
Assassin
Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Roach's Workout Music   Roach's Workout Music Empty12/1/2012, 00:40

Roach wrote:
Assassin wrote:
Roach wrote:

I thought you were serious on the Justin Bieber thing there for a second haha!
Nah i mean well i don't really listen to his music and i don't hate him, he's an great person. Off that subject now when i work/have worked out i never tended to listen to music, but i can't really do much working out because i have a thing called Hip Dysplasia when i was a baby which kept me out of P.E all throughout high school, and my hip starts hurting alot when i do certain exercise or walk too much etc. But i'd love to be able to get into shape instead of being a fat ass not saying i am one but i can lift weights but the lower body stuff i don't know what will cause the pain or not.
Back to top Go down
Roach
Roach

PostSubject: Re: Roach's Workout Music   Roach's Workout Music Empty12/1/2012, 01:18

Damn, im sorry to hear that man. Working out isnt everything, lifting weights isnt everything, though being puny and small is just suckish haha. Have the doctors prescribed anything along the lines of pain medication if you were to get injured during optimal workouts and stuff? I mean I think they could allow it and give you the meds to help with the recovery after a rough session.
Back to top Go down
Assassin
Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Roach's Workout Music   Roach's Workout Music Empty12/1/2012, 01:28

Roach wrote:
Damn, im sorry to hear that man. Working out isnt everything, lifting weights isnt everything, though being puny and small is just suckish haha. Have the doctors prescribed anything along the lines of pain medication if you were to get injured during optimal workouts and stuff? I mean I think they could allow it and give you the meds to help with the recovery after a rough session.
I have Pain medicine if needed for it, but i'd rather not have to suffer through agony and such terrible pain
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roach's Workout Music   Roach's Workout Music Empty

Back to top Go down

Roach's Workout Music

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
REF :: Entertainment :: Music-