REF
Hey sexy! ;D Make sure to sign up to become part of the REF family!
REF
Hey sexy! ;D Make sure to sign up to become part of the REF family!
REF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REF, bringing you the latest in things that are whacked out, stupid and down right nasty. Just so your day of filth can be complete.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Radiant Eclipse Forum, register and join in on the fun!
UPDATE! 1. New Site Banner 2. Navbar Updgraded 3. Effects added to avatar pictures and navbar (hover effects). 4. Blogs initiated (shop to buy your own) 5. More to come, keep on the lookout
UPDATE! 1. New Site Banner 2. Navbar Updgraded 3. Effects added to avatar pictures and navbar (hover effects). 4. Blogs initiated (shop to buy your own) 5. More to come, keep on the lookout
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» How are you?
The Insane Bane Training Program Empty9/28/2014, 03:43 by tdbnz

» my website
The Insane Bane Training Program Empty3/27/2013, 15:19 by tdbnz

» I am back
The Insane Bane Training Program Empty3/27/2013, 15:19 by tdbnz

» Suggestion and questions.
The Insane Bane Training Program Empty12/22/2012, 00:18 by Fiction

» Thomas here
The Insane Bane Training Program Empty12/12/2012, 21:48 by TH0MASS

» Roach's Holiday Wishlist
The Insane Bane Training Program Empty12/4/2012, 06:28 by Assassin

» Secret Santa
The Insane Bane Training Program Empty12/1/2012, 02:59 by Assassin

» The Insane Bane Training Program
The Insane Bane Training Program Empty12/1/2012, 02:16 by Assassin

» Gangnam Style.
The Insane Bane Training Program Empty12/1/2012, 01:50 by Fiction

Poll
Affiliates
free forum

The Insane Bane Training Program

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Roach
Roach

REFCents : 267
Rep : 5

The Insane Bane Training Program Empty
PostSubject: The Insane Bane Training Program   The Insane Bane Training Program Empty11/28/2012, 20:00

The Insane Bane Training Program Bane

THE INSANE BANE TRAINING PROGRAM

WORKOUT SUMMARY

• Main Goal: BUILD MUSCLE
  • Workout Type: SPLIT
  • Training Level: INTERMEDIATE
  • Days Per Week: 4
  • Equipment Required: Barbell, Bodyweight, Dumbbells, Machines
  • Target Gender: MALE AND FEMALE

Floor clean and push press: This move will get your hormones surging for sure! Used primarily as a shoulder strength and power builder, it will pack on serious mass all over. Simply clean the bar from the floor using hips, legs and shoulder rotation to catch the bar on your shoulders. From this position use a slight bump with your legs to press the bar overhead with your deltoids, arms and traps. This isn’t a clean and jerk per se, but more of a clean and shoulder press.

Wide-grip upright row: Simply take a grip 8-12 inches wider than shoulder width and pull up with your elbows. This will hit the middle deltoids more than a standard close-grip upright row.

Double plate raise: Want to challenge your grip and look like a beast? Try the standard front plate raise with two smaller plates instead of one that can comfortably fit in your grip. If you can do a 45 pound plate, try two 25s. Your forearms will be screaming for more!

Decline bench close-grip triceps press: You’ve done plenty of close-grip benches in your day, right? Try it on a decline bench for a better mechanical advantage and shoulder relief.

Seated barbell curl: As the name implies, the seated barbell curl will jack up your strength in no time. Sit with the barbell in your lap and curl up only the upper half of the move. On the way down don’t rest the bar, just touch and go.

Modified arching pull-up: Perform a regular, shoulder width pull-up with an underhand grip and instead of bringing your chest to the bar, try bringing your stomach to the bar.

Partial deadlift: I couldn’t help but add this one in. Start with the bar just below your knees. You can crank these out off of the end of a bench or set in a Smith machine.

Side-to-side pull-up: An old favorite of Arnold, take a close, parallel grip and alternate each side of your head up to the bar.

Floor press with dumbbells: This will hit that sweet spot for a bigger bench. Simply lay down on the floor with two dumbbells and press them up on the last half of the movement. Be sure not to rest your upper arms on the floor, just touch and go.

Feet-elevated three-point push-up: Prop your feet on a bench and hands on the floor in the push-up position. Put one foot on top of the other so only the single foot is touching the bench.

Full-range squat: You may be scratching your head as to why this one’s on the list. There is good reason: I can count on one hand in my over twenty years lifting that I have seen someone do a full-range free weight squat. If you are one of the unlucky ones, swallow your pride, cut your weight in half and get to work.

1 ½ rep front squat: If you are like many, you may have a bit of difficulty holding heavy weight on your shoulders during a front squat. Try 1 ½ rep sets. Descend with the bar and only go halfway up, descend again and then complete a full range of motion rep. That is one rep. This technique will make light weight feel like a ton!

Modified ham raise: If you find your gym without a true horizontal bench to perform glute/ham raises, but you are able to use an angled hyperextension bench then this move will be a welcomed addition. Keeping your knees on the bench, extend your body out staying horizontal to the floor. Curl yourself back in (like a leg curl) keeping that horizontal position.

Run-the-rack dumbbell calf raise: Choose a heavy dumbbell, don’t think about it too much, just do it! Perform one-legged calf raises off of the floor for each leg. Once you are finished with both legs, choose the next lighter weight and repeat. Run the entire rack before stopping.

Monday
Monday
Exercise Warm Up Working Sets Rest Periods
Incline Barbell Bench Press 2 x 10-15 2 x 5-8 2 minutes
Dumbbell Floor Press 2 x 5-8 2 minutes
Modified Arching Pull Up 1 x 10 AMAP 2 minutes
Partial Deadlift 1 x 10 2 x 5-8 2 minutes
Floor Clean and Push Press 1 x 10 2 x 5-8 2 minutes
Dumbbell Lateral Raise 2 x 10-15 2 minutes
Floor Crunch 4 x 10-20 1 minute

Tuesday
Dumbbell Calf Raise - Run The Rack 1 x 15 2x3 by Rack 2 minutes
Full-Range Squat 2 x 10-15 5-10 2 minutes
Walking Lunge 2 Lengths 2 minutes
Modified Hamstring Raise 1 x 10 2 x AMAP 2 minutes
Seated Barbell Curl 1 x 10 2 x 5-8 2 minutes
Dips 1 x 10 2 x 5-8 2 minutes
Hanging Leg Raise 4 x 10-20 1 minute

Thursday
Thursday
Barbell Bench Press 2 x 10-15 2 x 8-12 2 minutes
Feet Elevated 3 Point Push Up 2 x AMAP 2 minutes
Side to Side Pull Up 1 x 10 2 x AMAP 2 minutes
T Bar or Barbell Row 1 x 10 2 x 8-12 2 minutes
Double Plate Raise 1 x 10 2 x 8-12 2 minutes
Wide Grip Upright Row 2 x 8-12 2 minutes
Incline Sit Up 4 x 10-20 1 minute

Friday
Friday
Seated Calf Raise 1 x 10-15 2 x 10-15 2 minutes
1 1/2 rep Front Squat 2 x 10-15 2 x 8-12 2 minutes
Single Leg Press 2 x 8-12 2 minutes
Romanian Deadlift 1 x 10 2 x 8-12 2 minutes
Standing Dumbbell Curl 1 x 10 2 x 8-12 2 minutes
Decline Close Grip Tricep Press 1 x 10 2 x 8-12 2 minutes
Lying Leg Raise 4 x 10-20 1 minute
Back to top Go down
Fiction
Fiction

REFCents : 164
Rep : 6

PostSubject: Re: The Insane Bane Training Program   The Insane Bane Training Program Empty11/28/2012, 23:55

You have my permission to die when you finish this workout

The Insane Bane Training Program Bane-the-dark-knight-rises-back-img
Back to top Go down
https://xradianteclipse.forumotion.com
Roach
Roach

PostSubject: Re: The Insane Bane Training Program   The Insane Bane Training Program Empty11/29/2012, 09:44

Tom Hardy has a killer build, he basically was batman x3 in that movie, physical wise of course. He did this same build for one of his movies called "Warrior" dude was a badass in that one as well (he was a MMA fighter in Warrior). Im going to give this a shot once I get into the daily regiment of lifting like a madman.
Back to top Go down
Assassin
Assassin

REFCents : 170
Rep : 1

PostSubject: Re: The Insane Bane Training Program   The Insane Bane Training Program Empty11/29/2012, 23:17

I honestly would not do a Bane Training program.
Back to top Go down
Roach
Roach

PostSubject: Re: The Insane Bane Training Program   The Insane Bane Training Program Empty11/30/2012, 09:47

Well that would go along with the whole you dont work out thing, it just appeals differently amongst people.
Back to top Go down
Assassin
Assassin

PostSubject: Re: The Insane Bane Training Program   The Insane Bane Training Program Empty12/1/2012, 00:41

Roach wrote:
Well that would go along with the whole you dont work out thing, it just appeals differently amongst people.
If it's anything of what i'm thinking about what kind of training it is, then hell no i wouldn't even make it through 2 days probably lol.
Back to top Go down
Roach
Roach

PostSubject: Re: The Insane Bane Training Program   The Insane Bane Training Program Empty12/1/2012, 01:13

Yeah I attempted this the other night, and I couldnt make it through even a single session, my arms were aching, my back was starting to shoot pains up and down and my legs were shaking from supporting the top half of my body and being completely exhausting. I think he forced his body through the workout process to make his body physically demanding and strong through pain and aching. I dont think I will be retrying until my arms start to have feeling back in them. Can hardly type without wincing at the slightest of offseting movement.
Back to top Go down
Assassin
Assassin

PostSubject: Re: The Insane Bane Training Program   The Insane Bane Training Program Empty12/1/2012, 01:33

The Insane Bane Training Program Ryback-muscle Ryback a wwe professional wrestler and i think he could do this workout this guy is a fucking beast he feels no pain and he feeds off the pain he's not one you'd want to fuck with.
Back to top Go down
Roach
Roach

PostSubject: Re: The Insane Bane Training Program   The Insane Bane Training Program Empty12/1/2012, 01:42

Hell he even has the bane look haha. I think a majority of WWE superstars have a tedious workout regiment if im not mistaken (thats a sport I really dont follow). He has a scary demeanor or is that just his usual "I will eat your fucking soul" look? xD
Back to top Go down
Fiction
Fiction

REFCents : 164
Rep : 6

PostSubject: Re: The Insane Bane Training Program   The Insane Bane Training Program Empty12/1/2012, 01:59

Or you know, take the easy way out and make your junk shrink with the 'roids xDDDDD
Back to top Go down
https://xradianteclipse.forumotion.com
Assassin
Assassin

PostSubject: Re: The Insane Bane Training Program   The Insane Bane Training Program Empty12/1/2012, 02:16

Roach wrote:
Hell he even has the bane look haha. I think a majority of WWE superstars have a tedious workout regiment if im not mistaken (thats a sport I really dont follow). He has a scary demeanor or is that just his usual "I will eat your fucking soul" look? xD
He's well...probably lol but he's fucked up a lot of wwe's top talent.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Insane Bane Training Program   The Insane Bane Training Program Empty

Back to top Go down

The Insane Bane Training Program

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
REF :: Entertainment :: How To's-