REF
Hey sexy! ;D Make sure to sign up to become part of the REF family!
REF
Hey sexy! ;D Make sure to sign up to become part of the REF family!
REF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REF, bringing you the latest in things that are whacked out, stupid and down right nasty. Just so your day of filth can be complete.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Radiant Eclipse Forum, register and join in on the fun!
UPDATE! 1. New Site Banner 2. Navbar Updgraded 3. Effects added to avatar pictures and navbar (hover effects). 4. Blogs initiated (shop to buy your own) 5. More to come, keep on the lookout
UPDATE! 1. New Site Banner 2. Navbar Updgraded 3. Effects added to avatar pictures and navbar (hover effects). 4. Blogs initiated (shop to buy your own) 5. More to come, keep on the lookout
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» How are you?
Suggestion and questions. Empty9/28/2014, 03:43 by tdbnz

» my website
Suggestion and questions. Empty3/27/2013, 15:19 by tdbnz

» I am back
Suggestion and questions. Empty3/27/2013, 15:19 by tdbnz

» Suggestion and questions.
Suggestion and questions. Empty12/22/2012, 00:18 by Fiction

» Thomas here
Suggestion and questions. Empty12/12/2012, 21:48 by TH0MASS

» Roach's Holiday Wishlist
Suggestion and questions. Empty12/4/2012, 06:28 by Assassin

» Secret Santa
Suggestion and questions. Empty12/1/2012, 02:59 by Assassin

» The Insane Bane Training Program
Suggestion and questions. Empty12/1/2012, 02:16 by Assassin

» Gangnam Style.
Suggestion and questions. Empty12/1/2012, 01:50 by Fiction

Poll
Affiliates
free forum

Suggestion and questions.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TH0MASS

REFCents : 18
Rep : 2

Suggestion and questions. Empty
PostSubject: Suggestion and questions.   Suggestion and questions. Empty11/29/2012, 19:29

Suggestion:
Make a suggestion section.
Make website width smaller. My laptop has broken not to long ago an I'm on a desktop and this theme is too big.
Remove calendar widget; It's pretty useless because if you really need the date just drag your mouse on the time.

You see the "Latest topics"? Well that's a useful tool for some but for others with "slow" computers "lag" and take longer to load the website. I'd suggest getting rid of things that would slow users down.

Everything on this site looks pretty basic just saying are there any JavaScript codes you have added? Because you should check out "Forumotion" tutorial section and add some things that will make the website more "attractive".

I find this weird that the auto-chat I had still hasn't been released; MAYBE if this site becomes more active there's a possibility I'll share it. But at the moment this shit seems dead.
Back to top Go down
TH0MASS

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion and questions.   Suggestion and questions. Empty11/29/2012, 19:30

When you view a topic the width is fine, but when you make a "New Topic" or view homepage it's too large.

Also get a new tab icon. They're really easy to "make".
Back to top Go down
Assassin
Assassin

REFCents : 170
Rep : 1

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion and questions.   Suggestion and questions. Empty11/29/2012, 21:43

Lol, this site is dead i don't know why he even remade it....anyways agree with you thomas.
Back to top Go down
Roach
Roach

REFCents : 267
Rep : 5

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion and questions.   Suggestion and questions. Empty11/29/2012, 21:51

I suppose the remake of the forum was simply for personal reasons beyond the fact that it might lack beginning forum activity, you simply wouldn't expect a forumotion personal forum to gain 500 members in one shot during the process of building it out of construction would you? As much as making the forum more "attractive" say the least, we really dont bother ourselves with appealing to the better nature of someone who is simply distasteful on how our forum looks, and disregarded the fact of easy navigation and content that the forum members provide. I will work on the width and perhaps PM you about how the forum looks after the work is done to see if it fits you're laptops dimensions. Thanks for the outlook and suggestions, they are handy.
Back to top Go down
Fiction
Fiction

REFCents : 164
Rep : 6

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion and questions.   Suggestion and questions. Empty11/30/2012, 00:18

Excuse us for not having 5k users a day, Raze
Back to top Go down
https://xradianteclipse.forumotion.com
TH0MASS

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion and questions.   Suggestion and questions. Empty12/12/2012, 21:54

Lol not many forums have 5k of members a day. I'm just saying this site should have atleast 5 active members a day. I'll help out with some things if you want. Such as invite/codes/posting whatever; I just need to bookmark this site so I remember it lol.
Back to top Go down
Assassin
Assassin

REFCents : 170
Rep : 1

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion and questions.   Suggestion and questions. Empty12/13/2012, 08:46

This site has been dead for over a week...that's really sad.
Back to top Go down
Fiction
Fiction

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion and questions.   Suggestion and questions. Empty12/19/2012, 19:33

Oh yeah I know, for a couple of reasons, I haven't been able to post because I needed a proxy, and Roach is on a vacation with his family, but I can get on now d:
Back to top Go down
TH0MASS

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion and questions.   Suggestion and questions. Empty12/20/2012, 21:10

Why do you need a "proxy" to get on...?
Back to top Go down
Fiction
Fiction

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion and questions.   Suggestion and questions. Empty12/22/2012, 00:18

No clue, same thing happened to me on the last REF
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion and questions.   Suggestion and questions. Empty

Back to top Go down

Suggestion and questions.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
REF :: The Kickback :: General Chat-